North Shore Experience
Hanalei Colony prides itself on its secluded location set amidst the astounding natural beauty of Kauai’s north shore. The surrounding area offers an abundance of attractions and activities. Hiking trails are numerous, including the world-famous 12-mile Kalalau Trail along the spectacular Na Pali coastline. The north shore boasts a number of beautiful and historic botanical gardens, as well as ancient caves and heiau (places of worship) that have spawned many tales of Hawaiian legends and lore. In addition, there are many other popular activities available within a short drive from the resort: helicopter and boat tours, horseback riding, championship golf, tennis, zip lines, and a wide range of water sports including snorkeling, scuba diving, windsurfing, stand up paddle boarding, and kayaking. Our “North Shore Experience” package makes it easy for you explore and experience some of the north shore’s most wonderful and memorable attractions!
- 5 or 7 Nights in an Ocean View Two Bedroom Suite
- 2.5 Hour Guided Tour for Two at the fascinating Limahuli Garden and Preserve
- Picnic Basket Lunch for Two -- You choose where to enjoy it!
- Self-Guided Kayak Excursion for Two on the Hanalei River
- Zip Line & Waterfall Tour for Two
- A Guide Book on Hiking Kauai's Trails
- A Special Hiking-Oriented Gift Basket
Seventh-night package includes the seventh night free. This package can be extended to cover up to four people for an additional fee, and additional room nights can be added at a discounted rate (seventh room night is FREE). This package cannot be combined with any other discount offer, other than the seventh night free offer. Prices subject to change.
Reserve Your “North Shore Experience” Today by Email or call Guest Services at (808) 826 1220.